Still a long way to go.... Miss my countryhome

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Claw Knife

Thursday, May 7, 2009
Mariam and I went to Belle Epine Commercial Centre yesterday afternoon. About nine bus stops from our place.

We have been there last week, the whole family. However, since there was a default with one of the leggings that Mariam bought so we huddled back there again. Surprisingly the leggings, we bought it from Carrefour. Back to the picture.

I do not know bout others, but every time i come across a knife either at some shopping mall or tactical outlets, my dad and a friend of mine, Md Nor "The Bald" Saleh will come to my mind. We are fans of knifes. Named it a dagger, sword, katana, pen knife, folding knife etc i will surely take my time fancying them. So on the left is an example of one that i bumped into yesterday.

Look simple and cute. Only 45mm long of the razor edged. But do consider the price (prix). It is 65 Euro...... Argghhhh!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket